Visit the A la Mode Pies Café!
Attention Pie Lovers. The A la Mode Pies Cafe, recently awarded a 2012 award for Best Hospitality Design, is now serving Phinney Ridge (across from the Woodland Park Zoo). Come in for whole pies, petite pies, pie by the slice, Caffe Umbria espresso, Bluebird Ice Cream, and even some sassy merchandise. The café is open daily from 8am - 9pm. See you soon!
Bourbon Butterscotch Pie
This New Orleans-inspired butterscotch delight starts with a delicate crust of vanilla wafers, brown sugar and toasted pecans. We then pour in sweet, smooth homemade pudding infused with caramelized sugar, vanilla, butter and a splash of bourbon whiskey – all topped off with freshly whipped cream and toasted pecan pieces.
“Point, Click, Pie!”
Taste what writers and food reviewers at Seattle Magazine, Seattle Weekly, Seattle Bride, Sunset Magazine, and many more are buzzing about!
Here’s a small serving…
“Since its opening, the Seattle company is taking a bite out of the classic American dessert, and replacing it with fresh and inventive flavors that will have you running to the nearest computer.” – 425 Magazine
Go Ahead, Nibble!
Pie Babies are the perfect portion to satisfy that lingering temptation. Some might say it's like a low calorie option! Our Pie Babies are packed with homemade fruit filling and fresh ingredients.
Available in assorted flavors: Fresh Raspberry, Caramel Apple, and Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse (Café only).
“As a dinner party treat, I asked several friends to choose an A la Mode Pie for dessert. I was delighted they picked the Chocolate-Caramel Pecan Tart. The [...] Read More
– Shanna Sukol (Seattle, WA)
- RT @katemcdermott: Pi Day is coming! Here are some recipes from Art of the Pie including #gf and #vegan doughs! #3.14 #PiDay2014 http://t.co/U4ZzjrvSKb, 5 hours ago
- This quiz is crust what the doctor ordered - Which Pie Are You? http://t.co/on8GfShHwr via @jessmisener, 23 hours ago
- Happy Monday! The only cure we know for the Daylight Savings sluggishness is PIE! Lucky for you, we have plenty... http://t.co/GNLI5gy0Al, Mar 10
- Happy #intlwomensday! Bring home a slice of pie for your favorite woman - she's come a long way baby! http://t.co/srzHoJWhOi, Mar 08
- Happy Friday to our partners @caffeumbria @bluebirdseattle @Lostlakecafe @kneehighstockco @AmazonFresh #FF, Mar 07