Visit the A la Mode Pies Café!
Attention Pie Lovers. The A la Mode Pies Cafe, recently awarded a 2012 award for Best Hospitality Design, is now serving Phinney Ridge (across from the Woodland Park Zoo). Come in for whole pies, petite pies, pie by the slice, Caffe Umbria espresso, Bluebird Ice Cream, and even some sassy merchandise. The café is open daily from 8am - 9pm. See you soon!
Bourbon Butterscotch Pie
This New Orleans-inspired butterscotch delight starts with a delicate crust of vanilla wafers, brown sugar and toasted pecans. We then pour in sweet, smooth homemade pudding infused with caramelized sugar, vanilla, butter and a splash of bourbon whiskey – all topped off with freshly whipped cream and toasted pecan pieces.
“Point, Click, Pie!”
Taste what writers and food reviewers at Seattle Magazine, Seattle Weekly, Seattle Bride, Sunset Magazine, and many more are buzzing about!
Here’s a small serving…
“Since its opening, the Seattle company is taking a bite out of the classic American dessert, and replacing it with fresh and inventive flavors that will have you running to the nearest computer.” – 425 Magazine
Go Ahead, Nibble!
Pie Babies are the perfect portion to satisfy that lingering temptation. Some might say it's like a low calorie option! Our Pie Babies are packed with homemade fruit filling and fresh ingredients.
Available in assorted flavors: Fresh Raspberry, Caramel Apple, and Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse (Café only).
“The cherry pie we received yesterday was fabulous, kudos from a long suffering pie snob. Great crust, nice balance of tart and sweet.”
– Josh Platt (Seattle, WA)
- A great start to another beautiful day in Seattle! http://t.co/C6k63nWWAd, 32 mins ago
- The pie shake is why America is great! And as usual, we are ahead of the trend - come enjoy one today! http://t.co/iPRFNS2R18, 22 hours ago
- RT if you agree - the secret to a great pie is the crust! The Pie Guy can teach you how to make the perfect dough... http://t.co/0QbOXNrPGN, Jul 29
- RT @bluebirdseattle: We've collaborated with our Phinney neighbors A la Mode Pies on an ice cream flavor based on their pie. "A La... http://t.co/A3kmYTfu8e, Jul 27
- Breakfast of champions! http://t.co/CrqEcct2OA, Jul 27